There are always questions and queries beyond what is offered on a web site, so I’ve added this page with additional information. Or you can pick up the phone and call 402.430.0710 / 402.466.2559 or email email@example.com.
Things You Should Know
Training: Our classes are designed to:
- build skills which will increase the bottom line.
- integrate on-the-job experiences.
- create safe environments in which participants can stretch their current skills to embrace new concepts, practice new skills and share ideas.
- Combine theory and practice.
Regarding Executive Coaching:
- Privacy and confidentiality are hallmarks of our work.
- Our goal is to increase your bottom line.
- Clients are encouraged to explore the impact of their individual leadership styles and personalities.
- We consider current assessments used by the organization before we recommend any additional or new assessments.
- We create a safe environment in which clients can stretch their current skills to embrace new concepts, practice new skills and succeed.
- We provide what you need to determine ROI (return on investment).
- Organizational Development
- Full Training Classes (1 and 2 days)
- Manager Trainee Programs
- High Potential Training and Development
- Company Workshops
- Corporate Seminars
- Quarterly or Annual Meetings
- Keynote speaker
- Conference break-out sessions:
- 3 ½ to 4 hours (½ days)
- 45 minutes to 90 minute
Training can be held in-house or off site.